Les publications de Bertrand CHOPARD
- Public law enforcement under ambiguity
- The Role of Optimism and Pessimism in the Substitution Between Primary and Secondary Health Prevention Efforts.
- Does the Appeals Process Reduce the Occurrence of Legal Errors?
- Personal Bankruptcy Law, Fresh Starts, and Judicial Practice
- Trial and settlement negotiations between asymmetrically skilled parties
- Settlement in Merger Cases : Remedies and Litigation
- Success and failure of bargaining in merger control : The case of asset divestitures, Economic Modelling
- Bankruptcy Law : a Mechanism of Governance for Financially Distressed Firms