Les publications de Pauline CHAUVIN
- Heterogeneity in Drug Recommendation Compliance: Evidence from France of a Gender Bias in the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Patients
- The Role of Optimism and Pessimism in the Substitution Between Primary and Secondary Health Prevention Efforts.
- Do older adults know the purpose of their medications? A survey among community-dwelling people
- Effects of a long-term exercise program on functional ability in people with dementia living in nursing homes : Research protocol of the LEDEN study, a cluster randomised controlled trial
- Are public subsidies effective to reduce emergency care use ? Evidence from the PLASA study, Social Science and Medicine.
- Health Economics Considerations in Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Evaluation of full costs of care for patients with Alzheimer’s disease in France : the predominant role of informal care
- The influence of waiting times on cost-effectiveness. A case-study of colorectal cancer mass screening
- Incremental net benefit and acceptability of alternative health policies: a case study of mass screening for colorectal cancer